Front-End Web Developer
Open position at Tune Development
Tune is a boutique web development firm in Indianapolis, Indiana that specializes in creating websites for design firms and ad agencies. We pride ourselves on our small-office culture, our engaged clients and our deep passion for our work. We’re growing and we’re looking for a creative and passionate front-end developer with a proven history of success to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Building Responsive Websites
- Mobile-First Principles
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience with each of the following:
- CSS 3
- Adobe Software Suite
They will also have 1-2 years of experience with the following:
- Sass or LESS
- Building sites from start to finish (that’s full life cycle in consultant-speak)
- Version control (GIT, SVN, etc.)
You don’t meet the experience requirements? We’re still interested in meeting you. We realize that experience is fluid, and we’re not interested solely in degrees and formal training.
As a member of our team, you’ll need to:
- Know when to ask for help, and be willing to ask for it.
- Understand the importance of content on a page.
- Be enthusiastic about continued education, constantly learning and immersing yourself in new technology and trends.
- Communicate effectively with our clients.
- Be driven and capable of managing your own time.
What’s in it for you?
- A flexible work schedule.
- A casual work environment—you can even wear shorts!
- Free garage parking that can be used at any time.
- An amazing view of Monument Circle.
- The occasional field trip.
- Beer Fridays (afternoons only ;)
- A collaborative environment where you can be heard, share your expertise, and learn from team members.
- Free web hosting!
Interested in this position? Just send us a note using the form below.